Applications are invited for the admission in all Rashtriya Military School for the session of 2020-21 Entrance Examination which will be held on 22nd December 2019 is commenced.
Application Forms with Fee details :- Prospectus and Application Forms can be obtained by hand from any Rashtriya Military Schools by paying Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- in case of SC/ST) through Cash/DD. Prospectus and Application forms can also be obtained through post by forwarding self addressed slip and Rs. 650/- (Rs. 350/- for SC/ST) which includes Rs 50/- for postage through Demand Draft payable at respective Rashtriya Military School (in favour of “Principal, Rashtriya Military School”). ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ROUTED THROUGH RASHTRIYA MILITARY SCHOOL ONLY. Last date of submission of completely filled application form is 20 Oct 19. Fees once paid cannot be refunded at any circumstances.
1. Parents/candidates should exercise due care while filling up the application form. If on verification or otherwise at any subsequent stage incorrect entries or some variations are found the form should be rejected.
2. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original document will be done during admission.
3. Candidates should also note that once a Date of Birth and Category has been claimed by them and entered in the records of the form for the purpose of admission, no change will be allowed subsequently on any ground whatsoever.
Age limit for taking admission in RMS as on March 2020 are as follows:
- For class VI, age should be between 10 to 12 years as on 31 March 2020 (Candidates must have not been born earlier than 1 April 2008 and not later than 31 March 2010 with both dates included)
- For class IX, age should be between 13 to 15 years as on 31 March 2020 ( Candidates must have not been born earlier than 1 April 2005 and not later than 31 March 2007 with both dates included)
- There will be an entrance test for admission to classes VI as well as IX for boys only. Those who are looking for attaining admission to class IX, their children are required to study in Class VIII from some recognized school and those who are attaining admission to class VI, their children are required to study in Class V. Admission is based on the merit only for classes VI and IX.
(a) Rashtriya Military School, Chail, Shimla Hills, HP – 173 217, Ph: 01792-248326
(b) Rashtriya Military School, Ajmer, Rajasthan – 305 001, Ph: 0145-2624105
(c) Rashtriya Military School, Belgaum, Karnataka – 590 009, Ph: 0831-2406912
(d) Rashtriya Military School, Bengaluru, PB-25040, Museum Road, Karnataka – 560 025,
(e) Rashtriya Military School, Dholpur, Rajasthan – 328 028, Ph: 05642-220749
Admit Cards, Interview and Results- Candidates who clear the Common Entrance Test and are figuring in the merit list will be required to appear for Interview at respective Rashtriya Military Schools. Final merit list will be prepared after the Interview. Admit Cards and results will be hosted on the School website www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in on internet and can be downloaded.